Saturday 11 September 2010

Running from shoes




The tranquility of sleeping company is most re-assuring
spooning is as harmonious as drum brushes succuming to guitar rifts of some-one elses music

sleeping alone in night 's nicotine
doesn't meander
beyond a blanket of sheer dark misery
and substituting dulcit media for morphine

How i blended without conference as solitude certified my emancipation
for what is the escence of love if not grazing pastures of freedom

who would've thought that from bed springs i'd've sprung
sailing over the fortress of shoes
and hula hooping envelopes pelleting though my door in granat rocket formation trying to control me from within
as though damp seeking darts of bolivian cocaine
their sulphur and fermented barley headaches swamping lacquered memories

these legs whisk me to a place where i can search for myself without interuption
running from my shoes while various affiliations
perish like justice
me a purple rose running from uneventful, bluffing shoes
renegade, with double edged weaponry
renting expressions in tones of creed, to create a tangible explanation

dread; i run from them and yous
the daily blues , the evening news, the re-hashed obsalecence that we pick but don't choose

see i can live with the hustle but not with the muzzles internalising and haemoraging puzzles that cause us to screech out
but then reach out and pull the scream back in .
Scuse me but if life's so good how come everybody's struggling
and reeking of insecurities

I'm Dussing;
taurus style . Bounding through boundaries,
collecting bruises that will one day tickel my cockels when i reach the ether

running from cosmic freaks cursed with the blessing of intellect
from organisms with cognative egos
Though subject to genomics, a mesmerising devotion to modified status
Self judged and self appraised
re-hashing synthetic masters
till all you can embrace is kids and a personnal spacei

I'm sprinting as quick as
from tribal veils
paralleling benevolence and self preservation
I'll run till my skin sheds, my ears burst, till i render time zones static
and physiologically realise the religious myth of rebirth

from the pulp of populous I jet
inspired by love of balleric moonlight dancing on shimmering water like giggling birthstones


it was the perogative of the man to be a happy boy
My right to idolise rainbows before white collars
run till my cells fry and i cry with joy
to marvel at phsychadelic jet streams, juggling micro planets on fingertips as my hair floats through intergalactic time worms


One day i'll dance through dimensions as my mortal hub lies in the soil becoming crude oil
run so fast that, paying respects i can bypass fate, compartmentalise the past as i lap it, in the nature of perpetual inertia.
What would be the point of living again
when you've cupped the southern cross and watched the resurection float from your hands as the winter solstace wakes and the world turns blue

I may keep running, till I stumble into a sea of me, mom and dad
and all of the life we ever had. Then I'll be free

No comments:

Post a Comment