Saturday 11 September 2010

AS it is



The vampire elite keeps the lemmings asleep as man becomes mankind's meat on a plate
they conduct fate
As I grew i knew that there is so much more to know if you allow yourself to grow

I was raised by a strong woman
in enochs britain
before soul to soul became rock n roll
holistically homogenising
When we were becoming slaves to technology and babylon registered matured prophet Robert Marley as a pop star
and jiggerboos down notting hill gate bastardised the image of jacobytes for Selasie I
The minority bailed and the majority failed
so the kids rise with tainted eyes
fostered by communications media
that give you dentity and become your principle confidant
The secret is in the screen stylised like info contorting sunglasses
owned by corporations in non-co-operative nations
And we are by products of a process, trying to process the procession of processes
For them whats really nice is, they control retail prices
raise your hands if you're not controled by economic slavery

can't see it;
wave for me

well shiver me timbers and steer me by my nuts,
we're all gonna end up like cigarette butts

I scream louder than sun coloured gunpowder that alters the dance of life from scratch
I'm a social and religious unbeliever
linguistic
Socio -politically activistic
succuming only to summers days,
enriching my red glow and my sister's 'fro

my three score and ten tailored through my form
adversely awarding me the neighbouring empty seat on a train carriage.
Understand my expression is a reaction to degradation
still my decibels implode as the outer frame is seeped in the game

I drink stalks of medicinal poetry
prescribed but addictive
exorcising marinated toxins of babylonia
I leggo vibes till you think i had my own bone wid de ozone
because it's not what you say it's what you do
and not what you portray
its you
the quintessential esscence present in your prescence

Anxiety animates my activity when I catch the eyes of security guys
so call me if you need a decoy
One can't judge a book but you will invariably bite the bait of your own hook
The trouble with judgement is that we are all god but none almighty
It's always gonna be a collaboration with destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment