Tuesday 21 September 2010

MY MELANIN


My Melanin
My melanin is my jacket
My castle, my being
The words and the bracket
All exposed and unseen

My melanin makes police shake
And republic states quake like jumping beans on still lava
Because my melanin won’t break like porcelain plate
Or sign the dotted line

My pigmentation skates alongside parallel ultra neon lanes
of lip-gloss excreted by wine bar floozies
licking strawberries dipped in my image.
My melanin was the in thing since before a thing was in
so everybody tries to speculate; scientifically pontificate
Everybody want to gyrate ‘n do the “watoosi”
But they don’t have the fluid
So they just emulate;
like clowns impersonating iron statues.

My melanin;
Scholarship of spirit
clicking heels when there’s no place like the home inside
where the sun takes time climbing my spine
weaving her
honey- malt fingers to flavour me
decorating these fortified corpuscles
accentuating her essence

My; seventy-four thousand years receding African sap,
Ebbs hues of five per centers to ginger freckles
and silver salt albino babies,
glistening as indigo oil on silt
My sun kisses my regenerating Nubian cell
My “do not touch” silverware

Revolution’s godfather
Dense translucent painter of my consciousness
My soluble melanin
Oozes blues with je nais se quois
We rock; yes
We roll with the rhythms of strife
like sub mariners on blue whales

Gene pool of mankind; my melanin,
fathered the angels before he uncloaked his dagger
and plummeted through eons of bitter cosmos,
flaying all his golden membranes through g forces and
crashed on a restless disquiet of polar ice-caps, Caspian and red sea
The Antithesis of the science of mammals.
Women scalping, dog fucking, Nordic savage, bearing Lucifer’s light through the rolling thunders of Caucus Mountains

So the sun scampers across the long winter skies of
The tribes of Canaan
Synthesised by-products
of my melanin and shit weather

When dead men walking ;

WHEN DEAD MEN WALKING !!
my melanin survived societies desecrated with bludgeoned foetuses and emasculated men
and orphans whose melanin seeped the sun’s only uncontrollable tears
and marinated the soil
like lanced haemoglobin cherries on champagne

But my sovereign melanin,
Towing molten tangerine- yellow hells
soars in rainbows and plasmic orgasms of laughter
because
my ripest micro-cosmic melanin
done skied inter planetary fibre optic a-z’s
like local children on skate boards using twenty-three story buildings
as pencil nibs to sketch Taurus
Eons later Europeans began to join the dots

My melanin, my genesis of music
permeates anti matter in exo skeletal grid of this hexagonal globe sphere
Illuminating eulogies of spirits that will not sleep
because my melanin will never stop defying anxieties,
denying adversities in the face of the wholly faceless
in the front yard of illuminate

However hypnotic the sky channel stereohype kidnaps pride
spinning pharaoh’s descendants of Abraham
in diluted menus of social destruction
However many ghettio bullets without serial numbers
or cinematic drama of another brown alfresco body spattered in pigeon shit status

and poor renegades
get ambushed at retrosexual exits
of black holes that whistle by like buses on rural timetables;

so my melanin pours from anarchised cups down your throats
... plucking cultural acids in savoir faire frequency
ahead of government health warnings
like gate keeping angels with full scabbards
as night’s ambient rivers lend art to city lights



No comments:

Post a Comment