Friday 10 September 2010

subjects of ardour


We were as light and cast shadow
every inhale, the first
trembled in a lilt of butterflies wings
before the last exhale
Brother Yin and sister yan
I'm the river that runs through your muddy banks
If I was a fly you would be shit

I am the model, you the cloth
Hold me,
as velvet tailored for my skin
Snuggle closely to this life
paced by warm breath of your nostrils
rolling down my back
gathering to caress my arch
when I can't sleep
for the hot amphetamine smoke I'd sucked
and the eagerness to love you afresh

Wow,
I'm tantalized at the crafted beauty
stilled by crumpled sleep
Mild innocent snores punching teeny holes in your saliva.
I snaked the ferris wheels of your fair ground
and your dancing nipples reached for my giddy tongue

We'd forged an immortal bond
And on the chessboard
in the playing room of Gods
whose careless frivolity belittles conscience
although simple man dares rant of great minds

In Asherah's favour
we were queen and king in fractal symmetry Chaste futures
amid shades of days and nights .....
By Ailinns sorrowed hand you were taken

In Checkmate;
Excalibre returned to the quiet lake
The wool shorn from the sheep
Your ink jet hair blankets a shrine
of my marooned bed

* Asherah: Claimed; wife of Yahweh, mother of gods
*Ailinn: Irish mythology. Died of longing for return of brother killed at war

No comments:

Post a Comment