Thursday 8 November 2012

Bus stop. After school . Thursday 4/10/2012

Black kid bout 13
 goes to stab black kid bout 13
 How ridiculous is this ?

I saw one pull out his duke fists 
so the other drew out something designed to fillet fish with
 He lunged forwad in a thrust and missed
 and the victim, shaken, trying to ridicule him, forced a chuckle 
murmuring something paramount to 
'You haven't harmed a whisker', as zorro disappeared 
briskly
 as if an immediate gust of wind whisked him.
 Shifted ! 

 His boys drifted behind him, nervously giggling 
since what they'd just witnessed didn't raise a grimace 

The other boy's boys dithering in a state of raped and diminished machoism: 
each one's rude awakening a given

 We, the public were shocked , 
secretly intimidated, bewildered and whispering  
 and if I decode my inner most defensive system
 underneath I'm trembling cause I'm thinking 
 Two young black kids were 5 maybe 6 inches away from a sliding door to a burning hell that beckons like a warm room patiently waiting for them to get really cold 

My soul bled a piece 
 Everybody's did

No comments:

Post a Comment