Thursday 8 November 2012



Sorry
Did you say that I'm not black enough because I said wonderful instead of buff
and all that stuff

Or I ain't seeing what you're seeing because I don't project an act of being born in the Caribbean

That i've turned my back on all sistren because with your selective eyesight you decided that a slovenly backside is the crowning feature of all black women

That there's something too white about me because I don't holiday in the colony every year with the same boys and or girls but rather spread my wings and see as much of the world as challenge and knowledge can yield me

Meanwhile my other eye's on some o'dem stating that I don't look like a Simon
More like a Winston
and there's still an automatic psychic intermission
when I am within peripheral vision of a purse

Did you say that I'm prostituting our legacy because some of my associates are white
Did I go through the ride for you to flip the script on me !?

Take a step back dude
Check yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment