Wednesday 21 September 2011

From here to eternity


Our democracy is so great that there's an imbalance of weight where one percent owns more and more in an ever expanding disparity with the poor peaking in the zenith of civilisation

Our free market  economics so cool it  comes behind a gun though a tool can't rule

nor can the national debate generate weight when it's shelf life is as innate as high st high brow for
calibrated consumers sucking on soundbites

Capitalism hijacked you with a greed so complete that after sucking fate dry it spat out the seed and the west was won
You
Sir
got done !
Then hate adopted the seed of my fate veering  blindly trying to find me
Fate had got lost because , 
Even I didn't know where I was

 I'd been looking in the mirror
where I'd seen this man
with a questful soul
He had a Mirror in his hand
But  no  baggage no witness and  nowhere to go
So I  went physically everywhere 
Coaching him myself on how to grow
 
His relative experience is a finite block of time
When all I have is here withinn
as thus  therefore be thine
And all he fought with warrior steed
E'en testing the face of love as though
that not reciprocated in signature never was
it's crusade bore his ever guiding star
Setting ablaze his blood
against generic prescription

Nemesis-less 
but for traits of greed
beyond its cantankerous  bait of needs from survival's ancestral gene
I cut my teeth before the workbench of songs
And where friendship bore a trojan invoice
bit the skin off of faithfull clouds                                                         
and trailed the eternal knot
across infested carnage and inebriated  debris
to coastlines of 
cherry picked sands

There he sipped fresh  rain 
while wading a  tea green  sea
and in murkiness of silt beheld a prescence of me
all battles
amounting to one
and only then
Fates work being done
I'd tip my hat
granted a soliloquy  of peace
and settle my bill 
as an overture decreased

No comments:

Post a Comment