Wednesday 21 September 2011

CHAOS





I jumped through your skin and out of  your vest
I go by the monarch civil unrest

I'm flavour of the month
The tone of the hour
that's me they're calling when they  shout. 'fight the power'

I'm the underbelly that had to flush defecating  acids
Irrigating  claustrophobic gasses that were supposed to pacify me and the masses 
after vivisection I'm the vilest nihilist


Welcome to  insurrection;

                                              


I'm the fermented gold of downtrodden souls
Proposing to depose those eloping with utopia
I am a kaleidoscope of unbridled hopes 
I'm the immaterial materialised in defiance of big bad guys with little white lies or little white guys with big bad lies and a hefty foot size
I am the marginalised uncompromised ; an abstract ;  becoming a matter of fact with fractious impact


I am chaos
I am consential treason,
having trod both lanes of a forked tongue and doubled back to wrench out tonsils
hailing 'justice just is' : re-claiming my abandonment in wrath: patent of God whose son championed the ragamuffin tantrum                                                            

Read Matthew 21 verse 12 or Gospel of John

Don't mistake hibernating with hesitating
I'm the internal scream waking the dreamer
I need only to reach the surface to breath despite the commitee of seniors
I am  anarchistic  vengeance at the button
I am  diametric symmetry parallel to bluffing

All's been said  when I'm done and a black rash of back lash permeates the judgement of the stunned striking tv audiences dumb at the outcome dominating peripherals with my illustrations of  beautiful illusions

The potently nurtured
supremely executed
most eloquent existentialism
re-decorating  panoramic horizons 
 in the proclamation of my blossom

I was conceived in the violation of  integrity
and evolved to the most profound host of sound
 solidifying shock waves

My measurements are mass multiplied by velocity over
unfiltered indignation
equal to the square root of annihilation
aka social combustion
obtaining unorthodox domains in evolving time pockets by
subverting servitude in various three dimensional juxtapositions
deconstructing yesterdays

I rain on your guards in their reign.
liberated from the antiquated veil of avante guard
En guard

Facing journalistic spy cameras amd tv scanners
I evoke the damnation  of scriptures
TAKE fucking  pictures
I look like  hell and feel like pure heaven
I oversaw the vows of genesis and armageddon at the devils  wedding
laughing with this hilarious polygamist

He ordained me the eighth sin
Me, the sober  foetus of  intoxicated utopias
and the bastard afterbirth of its incest , employed in  my own mid-wifery
I adorn myself in the fission of atoms crystallising soliloquies of napalm babies

My unloved  angels 
hot air
SUCKED
in the perpetuation of elevated mind states de-stabilise  pieces of designed peace
humming the expedience of  disobedience in  piranha formation as reaction to provocation
The biggest threat totalitarianism ever met
in the lifestyle of liquid nitrogen

My heart is the spurned organ of  organisations
eclipsed by the degradation of motherless wombs
I step-father the headless flock
sending them outdoors to go run amok

Their cry is naked ;
 celebrating the universal language of free will
free of possession free of restraint free of order and liberated from the noun , freedom
wherein the annunciation of everything culminates  in the accumulation of  nothing
See I'm Flexible as
Move like jazz.
Percussion
highly recommended
No fussing
intellect imploding
Riot..

No comments:

Post a Comment